Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crunch Time

Greetings all!

This will be a short one, as time is at a premium these days, but I wanted to let you all know I am alive and well. Multiple projects/papers due this coming week, and finals next week. Only two weeks left in this trimester - hardly seems possible!

I spent last weekend (Thanksgiving) in Dearborn Michigan with Amma and it was a wonderful, soul-nourishing time, as it always is with her. It was perfect timing for me - a very sweet experience.

Vince will be here in two weeks, then we are off to Taos to do some skiing. They have a couple feet of snow up there already, and another 2 feet are predicted this coming week. I expect we'll have awesome ski conditions. I'm looking so forward to being together and enjoying some quality time in one of our very favorite environments - winter in the mountains! I'm envisioning sitting in the outdoor hot tub under a brilliant starry sky. The night sky here is spectacular!

I'm enjoying a cup of tea while I work on my Sanskrit homework in my favorite Ayurvedic restaurant. In a couple hours I will meet some friends and go to a Wah! concert at a nearby yoga studio. Wah! is a favorite kirtan artist. I have a couple of her CDs but have never seen her in concert, so I'm looking forward to a delightful evening.

I hope you are all well and happy and enjoying this special time of year. Best wishes to all - I'll be back in touch soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment