Heaven.... I'm in heaven! I am sitting in Annapurna's World Vegetarian Cafe in the university district of Albuquerque. It is an Ayurvedic restaurant, and I have been hearing glowing reports about it. But it's a bit of a drive for me, so today was the first opportunity I have had to make the trip. WOW!!! This place is unbelievable!! Check it out:
http://www.chaishoppe.com/ (click on the Albuquerque button and feast your eyes on this menu!). I just had the best veggie burger and squash soup I have ever eaten.
AND - they have free wireless, lots of big tables, and I am settled in about to hit the books in preparation for mid-terms coming up this week. I think I need to move to this part of town so I can come here every day. Or not. I'm a bit weary of moving. But I WILL be back!
Oh - and their chai is as good as the chai we drink at Amma's retreats. In other words -- heavenly!! Free refills. And the sun is shining. Does it get any better than this??
Happy Sunday to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment